Friday, April 4, 2008

Small Cool update: I made the site!!!

What a lovely surprise this evening: just before leaving work I checked the Apartment Therapy site to see the latest entries in the Small is Cool 2008 contest. I was quite surprised to find that my little apartment had made it up! My entry confirmation said that AT would contact me before the post went live, but I'm certainly not complaining. In fact, I'm quite humbled by the response it's gotten.

You can see my entry, Roxy's Room to Grow on Apartment Therapy's site. In order to vote you must first register. To register, scroll down to the bottom of the comments, and click on the "Register to Comment" link in the login box. Even if my apartment is not to your taste, there are many amazing entries.

Besides my own, I am also in love with Jessie's Town Street Studio, which includes lovely dark tones and a keen eye for style. Turquoise pretty much rocks my world.

No comments: